Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:55:15 -0400
I remember depositing an alcohol specimen of P. elegans from Istanbul,
Turkey in the CMNH some years ago. You may want to contact Tim Pearce for
the availability of the specimen.

Aydin Orstan

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:30:55 +0000, Watters, George <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>We're looking for ethanol preserved specimens of Pomatias, Leonia, or
Tudorella suitable for genetic work. We can pay for shipping and give you a
big thank you in the acknowledgments!

>G. Thomas Watters, PhD
>Curator of Molluscs
>Department of Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology
>The Ohio State University
>1315 Kinnear Rd., Columbus, OH 43212 USA
>v: 614-292-6170; f: 614-292-7774
>
>Visit the Division at:
>http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~molluscs/OSUM2
>
>"The world is my oyster, except for months with an R in them" - Firesign
Theatre

>"I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the
beaches of the world. Perhaps you've seen it." - Steven Wright