From:
Glenn Burghardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 14:39:55 -0800
In answer to the request for antique shell prints, let me say that these
come up regularly on the EBay auction. I believe there is one available
right now and the seller stated that there would be one a week for eight
weeks. I believe it is a Sowerby print. Not sure.  The auction can be found
at www.Ebay.com and then search for sea shell, sea shells, seashells and
seashell. Each category has different items. Hope this helps.

Glenn Burghardt

Glenn & Laura Burghardt
11424 Pioneer Ave., Oakdale, CA 95361
http://home.inreach.com/burghart/