From:
Jim Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:05:00 -0500
David,
About the only thing I can think that you may have done is
inadvertently created a partial sub-list of entries.  Have you tried
command J (Find all entries)?

When I updated to a newer version I actually had to bridge my database
to an intermediate version and then send it on to the newest version.

Jim Brunner