From:
Bill Fenzan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:27:41 -0400
Andre,

The Virgin Islands is a considerable distance away from the reported range
of C. cedonulli.  Please let me know if you get credible confirmation of the
locality.

Photos of the specimens I have seen on the site do not differ from shells
found off St.Vincent.  I wonder if a poorly written data slip may have
caused confusion between the locations at some point?  In most cases,
though, old labels are not retained with shells bought and resold by
dealers.

Warm regards,

Bill Fenzan
Norfolk, VA