From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 21:25:07 -0500
Glen, your pages are very well done.  I will link to it from the
Jacksonville
Shell Club Home Page.

Regards,

Bill Frank
Jacksonville Shell Club Editor/Webmeister
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32246-8645
Phone/FAX: (904) 724-5326
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wfrank/jacksonv.htm