From:
Sher McKain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 23:15:02 +1000
I have some top shaped lime green shells that have a thin yellow strip on
the upper edge of the whorls, the shells are shiny with smooth texture, the
very tip of them is whitish colour the aperture sits flat on the table and
the shell leans back.  I can't find them in any of my books but I was
wondering if there are many lime green shells and I have been starting to
wonder if it may be a land shell.  Any possibilities would be appreciated,
because it will give me some ideas of names to look up.