From:
Tom Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 08:20:47 +0700
Dear Fabio,

Yes, am planning to continue adding photos, as well as biographical data
as I find it (thanks for the link, have had it bookmarked for some time,
but decided to post the photos and then go back and enter more data) and
will "have a go" at attempting to alphabetize or somehow arrange the
photos in order once I have all at hand posted (easier to work on them
when they're all in one place). Appreciate very much your suggestions and
comments.

Tom