From:
Antonio Bonfitto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 08:33:05 +0000
A great loss for the Malacology!

Il giorno 26/lug/2013, alle ore 15:37, Alwyn Marais ha scritto:

Dear All

Just received notification that Dr Dick Kilburn, formally from the Natal Museum in South Africa, passed away early this morning. Our condolences to his wife and family. The contribution he has made to our knowledge of South African and Indo Pacific fauna will be difficult to surpass. To us all it’s an end of an era and he will be sorely missed.