From:
Franck Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 18:52:53 +0200
Ooops, Harpa fulvomichaelensis was described in 1998.

De : Franck Frydman
Date : vendredi 30 août 2013 17:11
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : [CONCH-L] Harpa fulvomichaelensis

Hello,
I would like to get the original description of Harpa fulvomichaelensis
Orga, 1999.
Would somebody have it? Please conct me privately in case you do.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Franck Frydman

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!
Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
Version: 2013.0.3392 / Base de données virale: 3211/6622 - Date:
30/08/2013

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan