Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 16:05:31 -0400
This is a splendid two-volume set. Two downsides are the cost and that it's in Spanish (my rudimentary, self-taught Spanish suffices on that score).

A quick search in the first volume for the two top species names on your webpage gives an entry for each. Each entry in the set has a description, habitat and distribution with a clear color image, many with SEMs of the protoconch. In my estimation, this set is way up there with Colin Redfern's Bahamian Seashells.

David

If money is speech, speech isn't free speech.