From:
worldwide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2014 17:34:29 -0400
Would the new Smithsonian museum name then not be
confused with National Museum of Natural History
(France)?  If the acronym for the National Museum
of Natural History (U.S.) is changed to NMNH, it
is still different that National Museum of
Natural History (France) MNHN for Muséum national
d'histoire naturelle.  Confusing at best...

Rich