From:
Emilio F Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2015 18:12:56 -0600
Hi John,

Good to hear from you. I am sure that the S. junonia from Mexico come from Yucatán, a well-known locality.

I think that Pat Bail wants reliable data on Scaphella junonia from Texas. Although Encyclopedia of Texas Seashells has it listed, the data is not-at-all reliable. I am one of the authors for the huge Texas A & M publication on the Gulf of Mexico biota of which you speak; however, we did not include Texas in the geographic distribution of S. junonia because we are yet to find reliable data.

Cordially,

Emilio