From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:12:39 +0200
Hey collectors,

My wife and I will be travelling the southern Caribbean this July. We’ll be sailing from Martinique down to Grenada, island-hopping in between more or less all the islands ‘en route’. If you know of shell collectors or just nice shell-minded people in the area, please let me know! I’d like to possibly meet some of them over a nice rhum and beach walk ☺

And of course: if you know of molluscan hot spots (especially around St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Grenadines and Grenada), I’d like to hear of those too ☺

Thanks and best regards,

Jan

Jan Haspeslagh

Librarian

Vlaams Instituut voor de Zee vzw
Flanders Marine Institute
InnovOcean site, Wandelaarkaai 7
B-8400 Oostende, Belgium

T  +32 (0) 59 34 01 85
F  +32 (0) 59 34 21 31
M  +32 (0) 498 80 20 97
www.vliz.be

Save a tree ... please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.