From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:21:29 -0500
Recently the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Pages have been
moved to a new server.  The URL's remain the same.  I think
that you will find that there is a quantum improvement in load
speed - especially with the images - without some of the server
problems which have plagued us in the past (it wouldn't load
all the images on certain pages).

Additionally, Harry Lee (and others) have been busy, and two of
the mollusk checklists have been updated (new changes so annotated).
Thanks Kurt - terrestrial updates are rare!

Also, we have continued to add items/images which we thought might
be of interest to those without an extensive library and some which might
be of general interest due to their historical significance.

Because of the change to the new server, we have noticed some items
that don't load properly.  If you find any problems, you are encouraged to
notify the Webmeister!

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32246-8645
Phone/FAX: (904) 724-5326
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wfrank/jacksonv.htm