From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 23:14:44 -0500
Hello!

Hi happy shellers and clorox lovers,

Please visit the Astronaut Trail Shell Club webpages at:

http://www2.netcom.com/~ejpower/atsc.html

We have added music!! We now have two clubs with theme music on their
club website the St. Petersburg Florida Club (was first) and now ours.

This is surfin' music is a test, please let me know what you think (like
the music wowwws when you scroll etc, frames will fix that!), the site
will be changed to frames with a left justified menu and a mini music
frame so as to make surfin' the site a bit better.  We are hoping to add
shelling features such as photos of recently collected shells by club
people (such as J cordy and his Philippine trip, new Typhus?) etc etc
Anything else you would like to see that is shell related?
--
Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;