From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:54:20 -0700
Thanks Andrew and Paul for the notes on sexual dimorphism in shells. I keep
notes about all the new stuff I learn. It doesn't seem like a big topic of
study in molluscs.  I also read that in the Unio that lives in the rivers near
where I live, the female is quite inflated and the male is flatter.  I have
some of these and the difference is very noticeable.