From:
Carol Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 12:53:51 -0500
Thank you Mark for your valuable info.  When my partner & I travel, we do
not stay in resorts and we both prefer to be among the people.  My
philosophy has been, if you want a city environment, stay home.  After all
you go to new places to learn about the people and of course to collect
shells.

And you are right "Baja" not "Baha".  Gremlins must have got into my
arthritic fingers.  .