From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:10:40 -0500
Conch-L,

Please pardon this shell-related private message below, destined for
Charlie Sturm. I am unable to reach him through repeated ordinary
email.  However it might be of interest to some of you among the fossil
collectors. These are neat books!

Charlie,  sorry about the delay...my messages to you keep bouncing and
telling me to download some Netscape plug-in that isn't there when I
try.

Lynn Scheu
Louisville KY
It's Time To Pay Your 2000 COA Dues!
Need a renewal form? Write Doris Underwood.

Charles Sturm wrote:

> Lynn,
>   Please send the info as to where to order the Dockery works.  Thanks.
>
> Charlie
> Charlie Sturm, Jr
> Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
>                      Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
> Assistant Professor - Family Medicine

Hi Charlie,

The brochure for the Mississippi works is available from:

Office of Geology
P.O. Boc 20307
Jackson, MS 39289-1307

Mine was current in October 1992! There is probably more since then and
the prices I list below may have changed.

I have:

1. # 122 The Invertebrate Paleontology of the Clarke County, Mississippi
Area by David T. Dockery, III, 1980. $4

2. # 123 Lower Oligocene Bivalvia of the Vicksburg Group in Mississippi
by David T. Dockery, III, 1982. $9

3. #124 Lower Oligocene Gastropoda, Scaphopoda, and Cephalopoda of the
Vicksburg Group in Mississippi, F. Stearns MacNeil and Devid T. Dockery,
III, 1984. $10

4. # 129 The Streptoneuran Gastropods, Exclusive of the Stenoglossa, of
the Coffee Sand (Campanian) of Northeastern Mississippi by David T.
Dockery, III. 1993. $15 (little stuff and the fantastic Aporrhais)

Lynn