DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Gijsman, Arjan J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:38:20 -0700
Dear Francesco,

I see that you work with the modelling group of Colorado State Univ., so I
gues you are familar with the CENTURY SOM model of Bill Parton and his
group, with whom I interacted a lot when linking the two models. I have the
DSSAT-CENTURY version ready, but am a bit hesitant releasing it already,
because we are still testing it and making (hopefully minor) modifications.
Also, we are now converting the DSSAT CROPGRO model into a modular format,
with two soil-organic-matter modules (PAPRAN- and CENTURY-based). I expect
to be done around Feb/March. But if you are now just comparing various
models, I could give you a pre-release.

Arjan