DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:29:33 -0400
Ing. Salvagiotti:

It seems that the simulation control settings in your file are not set for
detailed nitrogen output.  To change this select "Create" under the Wheat
model option, open your wheat experimental details file, select controls,
output.  Set File named  to "n", detail output frequency to "3", and
nitrogen output file to "y."

Good luck.

GH