From:
Harry Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2021 13:54:31 -0400
To our landsnailers and all appreciative of fine and elusive iconography,

In continuing a response to a request to this forum by the (late) Tom
Watters at
<https://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?A2=ind1902D&L=CONCH-L&P=R4029&X=O843C7D885AD2A77E1A&Y=hglee2%40mindspring.com>,
I've continued to dig into the above-captioned arcana.

The bibliography at <http://www.jaxshells.org/blau.htm> offers my latest
attempt to broadcast access to these opera, which include hundreds of
original species descriptions, most of are illuminated by exquisitely
drawn figures spread over 247 plates. Note that some of them are
available in a colorized version.

Harry

PS Another bit of arcana, sinistral heterostrophy, is given treatment
above the bibliography. HGL

http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1