From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:18:28 -0700
Art,

Is your statement of the two great minds supposed to mean if we combine them
we might get one functioning mind?

I agree something could be worked out with COA folks.  Again, I have in mind
a product similar to the one I built as I take Wesley's comments about the
difficulty of a key to heart.  I'll send you a page of two of my little deal
tomorrow so you can see if it is anywhere close to what you had in mind.
I'd do it tonight but it's my turn to watch the new puppy as well as "Buffy
the Vampire Slayer."  Boy, I'll bet that set a few folks back!  Come on, we
all need these little (or large) character flaws.  It keeps life
interesting,  See ya,

Tom