From:
Victoria Upton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:18:07 EST
Hi,

You may only me as the person who had just lost her mom who had the shell
business and collection, that I'm trying to get rid of,  anyway.

I am a critical care nurse, and see alot of patients, very sick.  Without
knowing much, I can say your mom should eat bland foods and nothing very
heavy.  Probably small meals, more offen if necessary.

Any other questions , just let me know.

Vicki Upton