Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:33:01 +0200
Dear friends,
unfortunately this year Evolver-La Conchiglia cannot come to Houston. In
fact, as I am the President of an association (AL.MA.) which is the
organizer of a major event starting near Rome on 27 May and finishing on 10
september ('Mediterranean festival'), I am simply too busy also with
official ceremonies, symposia, and other cultural happenings.
SO, please, for any need, request of renewal, or anything you might have,
please contact me privately via email!
I will miss all of you: this is for sure!

Thank you!

Maria

Maria Antonietta Fontana Angioy
Evolver srl - La Conchiglia