From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 16:52:56 -0500
Jeez...."Can't we all just get along."

And Will Rogers' words have leapt from the page while I read many
contributors missives (even mine).......

"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started
roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him... The moral:
When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."

Celebrate diversity. We all step on each others toes now and then.

Have a great weekend.....Kurt