From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:20:15 -0400
I too, like my buddy Frank, had a less than satisfying experience with
shelling
in Okinawa.  Unlike Frank, at Onna Flats during the middle of the day, they
drilled my car door and used that to gain acess to my car. Unfortunately for
them, there was nothing of value to gain access to.  Unfortunately for me,
it still required me to complete the appropriate repairs unless I wanted to
give them unimpeeded access in the future.

Cypraea luchauna ------ ask Phil Crandall.

Bill F.