From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:18:10 -0400
Phyllis Diegel (who is on Conch-L) is the one who guided us and would
be your best source of information in regards as to what is still available
around South Bay.  I understand that some changes have taken place
since I wrote the article you cite.  Getting to the Miami Canal
location would probably better be done with a guide as it is somewhat
remote and one could easily could get lost - or much worse - end up
in a canal.

Regards,

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32246-8645
~~~~~~~~~
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
http://home.sprynet.com/~wfrank/jacksonv.htm