From:
Andrew Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 12:20:04 -0700
Dear Paul,
          Thank you for quick response. I was unsure whether it existed or
not and my Black form will now take its rightful place between the other
form in my new birds eye maple 8ft long murex display case in my basement
private museum.
If anyone is in the Vancouver Area and would like to view my private
collection, your more than welcome to private email me  to arrange a time.
A.Sharpe
Vancouver, B.C.