From:
myron palay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 21:51:17 -0500
There was quite a bit of mail about a month ago concerning the
preservation of the soft parts of our friends.  In Germany at the moment
there is an exhibition of human bodies which have been preserved in
exact detail by Dr. Gunter Hagaan(sic), a physician.  His process
replaces the water in tissue with polymer and preserves the exquisit
detail.  His process is patented I assume.  He does whole adults so a
snail should be no problem..Perhaps some of the conchers in Deutschland
will investage. (Dr.) Myron Palay