From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:42:01 EDT
Hi folks,

I'm back from Eleuthera and, boy, do I have a lot of shells to clean.

Today I went to Home Depot to get a little whizzmo that's supposed to fit
over the end of a garden hose to make a small high-powered jet of water (need
to blast out those reluctant murex out of their shells.)

Now the various gadgets offered for sale didn't seem to be the thing I was
told about, all tubes and expanding rubber bulbs - like something nasty for
giving your kitchen plumbing an enema!

Could someone describe this shell jetter thinga-ma-bob to me? A very specific
description would be nice; how large, what shape, what materials? Could it
possibly have a name? I'd really appreciate it.

I know if my local mom n' pop hardware store was still open, I'd never have
to be asking this. Damn, I hate what's happened to American retail. Let's all
bulldoze the malls and chain stores, shall we?

Ellen Bulger