From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:19:30 PDT
Helmut Nisters

Dear Art,

you can learn much of Johannes Brahms by my mother,
Dr. Irmgard Nisters, 86 years. We both we don't collect
only shells and are working at the museums collection, we like
 music and Johannes Brahms is a composer we love very much.
I can tell you about his most important works in very
good interpretations, if you are really interested. My mother
also played piano in her youth too, only for private purpose,
but she liked playing Brahms with her friends acc. with
violin.
Let me hear what you want to know about Brahms, maybe
some new for you.

Helmut