From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 03:58:53 -0500
when I click on Coralliophila abnormis the images with the shell appears
and its scrolling
down. It lets open as a normal image at the website.
I have at the moment the following computer:
486 2DX 66
Windows 3.1
iexplorer a 3.0 version

as I am not very technical I hope this explanation is enough. I would like
to hear from Olivier
again.

Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at

----------
> Hello all.
>
> I would like to know how much of you are still using a Win 3.1 and and 3.0
> browser.
> As a beginner in web design, Im am very surprised that Helmut could have
> been able to open the Coralliophilidae pages : when they've been called
from
> http://anzwers.org/free/sangioul/coralliophilidae.html, they are loaded
in a
> new window (which is a good idea). This behaviour ( open in a new window
"on
> click") is said to be available only with 4.0 and later browser.
Mysterium!
> Helmut, when you click on a link such as the "Coralliophila abnormis" one,
> is a new window displayed or are you still viewing this new page in the
same
> window as preceeding? I'd like to know if the line "...<a href="the
target's
> url" target="new">..." works with a 3.0 browser. Thank you!!
>
> Olivier Caro
> Paris, Fr.

It's