From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:06:43 -0500
Dear Wim,

what do you want
I can offer maybe:
Vertigo angustior from the Castle of Ambras
Chilostoma cingulatum peregrini which is the new name for Chilostoma
cingulatum cingulinum
Chilostoma cingulatum tigrinum from the area of Bergamo
Erjavecia bergeri from Oberoesterreich (I have to look for the locality)
Clausilia whateliana
Charpentieria stenzii faueri x Charpentieria stenzii paroliniana
and more. What would you imagine.
please tell me your wants. please let me know
I can send you also a few nice Calliostoma granulatum and Calliostoma
virescens from the
Alto Adriatico, Cavolinia inflexa, eg.
I hope to hear from you again as soon as possible.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]