From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 01:04:08 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

sorry for my delay. A few from you maybe are waiting for some material from
me in trading for the shells sent to
the natural history department of the museum. I was overloaded with work
for the museum, to register the shells
with all localities and informations on database for dos, as in the next
future the museum is changing the
computer system. So this was at first to do. I didn't forget you all, but
my mother and I are the only persons at
the field of malacology at the museums in Innsbruck and South-Tyrols and
for the school collections and
collecting ourselves to provide trading material. This we have to do during
the summer months. Now in winter
I can start to work on the different parcels. I also take out the shells
mainly from out private collection and
the selection of quite nice and interesting material will take some time. I
do this not to make shell collection
of the museum poorer and to burd it. And sometimes it's hard to find out
all your wishes.
I hope you will be patient a little bit with my tradings and I'll promise
to send out the parcels as soon as possible.
This is only an explanation to you all for my debits to you in my time.
with best shelling regards to you all where I have to send material
Helmut from Innsbruck and his mother Irmgard

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]