From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 01:42:06 -0500
The Indianapolis Shell Club homepage has been modestly expanded
and updated. This year's meetings (completed and pending) are listed.

Our meeting place, the Indiana State Museum, can be located
by using the available map link. The upcoming Picnic site also
has maps to aid any wishing to attend -- and you are invited!

Also, two of our member-artists are offering some of their
work to others who appreciate shell-related art.

You can find our homepage through the top 'Fast Link' on the
front page of THE CAPTURED COWRY, located at
http://www.oaktree.net/makuabob/

aloha,

Bob Dayle -- webmaster for the Indianapolis Shell Club homepage