From:
Rick Harbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:27:15 -0700
Victoria Breakwater is closed to the harvest of "all marine life" by divers
(p. 23 Sportfish Guide 2001-2003). Harvest in the intertidal is allowed by
non-diversd, but a sportfish licence is required.
Bag limits are listed in the Sportfish Guide 2001-2003, with various
specific limits for a number of species (clams, oysters, mussels,scallops
and others) and a limit of 20/day applies to "all other species of
shellfish" (see p. 59-101).

Rick Harbo