From:
Constantine Mifsud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:10:51 +0100
Dear colleagues,
I am trying to obtain copies (scans or photocopies) of these important
works to trace the original descriptions (with figures) of two species
of Clavagella which seem to have been originally described from
specimens collected in Maltese waters in the Mediterranean.

SOWERBY, G. B., 1823: Genera of recent and fossil shells, Gen.
Clavagella, n. 13: pl. 21 figs. 1-4.
BRODERIP,  1834: Notice of Clavagella. Trans. Zool. Soc. Lond., 1: 256,
pl. 35, figs., 5-8.
Anyone who can help please contact me privately.

Thank you

I have preserved 3 very small specimens in alcohol of Solemya togata (Poli).
Someone on the list had asked for such specimens for study. Was it you David?

--
Constantine Mifsud,
4, Shepherds' Str.,