From:
"Marlo F. Krisberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 08:29:24 -0500
An interesting reponse.  I'm sure you're familiar with all this stuff.
Exactly what does "If I can Help" mean.  Have I sent you material before?  I
can't remember, Art, do you deal or are you just a collector in addition to
raising pigs?

Marlo