From:
Sieglinde Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:00:49 +0100
dear all

many peasants in the alps are telling that is ver good
for the stomach with kindlings and ulcer to eat a
living slug or nude terrestrial snail. Where this
story or the fame is coming I don't know, but you
can hear this at every time. You should gulp (?) such
a slug living when you have stomach problems.
with best regards
sieglinde

 --- "Orstan, Aydin" <[log in to unmask]>
schrieb: > I find it hard to believe the stomach acid
didn't

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de