From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:38:24 -0400
I have found about the same thing here in Florida in regards to the
officials who are responsible for enforcing the laws pertaining
to mollusk collection. Essentially they don't have a clue and you
are pretty much at the mercy of their field enforcement personnel.
Knowing the laws yourself and having a copy is good insurance
against problems -- but not a panacea.

Bill F.
www.jaxshells.org