From:
Sylvia in Alabama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 16:04:15 -0500
I have found that WD-40 works just as well, if not better, than silicon
oil.  It is much easier to find, and not so concentrated.  Use the straw
that comes with the can to spray some in the cap.  I then add cigarette
lighter fluid (also easy to find) to thin it, and to act as a carrier to
penetrate the shell.

Sylvia Edwards

<snip>