From:
Emilio Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:36:49 -0600
Sometimes one encounters a solid reef honeycomed with small holes. In this
habitat some of the previously exposed techniques cannot be applied.
However, I have used very successfully in Honduras a meat baster which, for
those who are not cooks, is a VERY LARGE syringe. I introduce the syringe
into a likable hole, scrape the wall a little to dislodge the micros, and
then suck them into the syringe. Afterwards I empty the syringe into an
appropriate container.

Emilio