From:
lindawbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:58:37 -0500
Hi, Most of you COLD shellers!

Referring back to my mystery page and those of you who
examined it.  I am pretty sure that the one Favartia is
not rosamiae, unless that species is extrememle variable.
 The oter lip, in contrast to rosamiae is very flaring and
lirate on the edge, outward on the outside, inverted on
the inside.  I am not a bad artist, and since my scanner
will not indicate this clearly, I will try to sketch the
shell and then have Avril repost it along with some more
"mysteries."

I have a renewed interest in these Philippine mini's.
 Does anyone know where I can get more?  (I seem to have
traded some over the years that I now wish I hadn't.)

Cordially,
Linda