From:
lindawbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:50:07 -0400
Hi, Everyone!

I rediscovered a book that some of you shell book
collectors might want.  It is a hard cover copy of Tucker
Abbott's Golden Guide, "Seashells of the World."  Very few
of the hard cover copies were printed. It's not perfect
(my daughter scribbled with pencil on the inside of the
cover when she was a toddler), but it is autographed by
Tucker to me, 1974.  I was going to give it to a child
interested in shells, but the paperback edition would
probably suit her just fine.

I would trade it for a shell; as you probably know I am
basicly an aesthetic collector, with a special interest in
Pectens and tropical land snails.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Cheers!
Linda