From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 12:55:11 -0400
Ed: Can't agree with you more.  I believe I signed a bourse agreement
saying I was a member of COA and had a FL Tx #.

If he gets a table at the bourse (not a member of COA) this is
definitely wrong.

We have club members that got postcards of a sale of Len's shells on
Saturday before the convention.  Do you know about this.

I'm afraid orlando will have a lot of upset dealers...

Glad you had such a great time in Spain.  See you at the convention.

Bobbi

--
Jim & Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self-Collected