From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:17:21 -0500
Thought there might be some interest in this.

SHELL BOOK AUCTION
The St. Petersburg Shell Club (Florida) will be having an auction and sale
of shell books on Friday, March 12, 2004 at 7 p.m.  There are 69 books to be
auctioned, including 2 copies of Abbott's American Seashells (2nd Edition)
as well as other valuable books.  We also have over a hundred other shell
books which will be offered at fixed prices.
The auction will be held at the Pinellas County Science Center at 7701 N.
22nd St. in St. Petersburg.
Contact me privately, off the list, & I will be glad to send you a list of
titles and also driving directions.

Trish Hartmann

John & Cheryl Jacobs
Seffner, Florida