From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 08:34:24 PDT
Dear Ken,

thank you best for the vast informations. Very interesting. I can send you
a lot of Austrian and European species from 1 to 10 specimens / species.
in which families are you mostly interested ?.
As I have a lot of work for the museums and on an old school-collection
of the time before 1900 I am not able to make a list with my shells,
but I can send you nice species through many families. You don't need
to make list for me too, as I am interested in all you can save for  me.
I don't have special wishes but I would be pleased to get some nice
out-European species of land-shells, also some rarer ones.
Hope to hear again from you
with our best regards
yours Helmut