From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:33:25 -0400
Those of you interested in Sanibel may want to check out this web site:
http://www.abc-7.com        for the local ABC Television affiliate.
They have some amazing aerial video footage of Sanibel and Captiva,
along with Usepa Island.  Major damage everywhere.  The roads, tennis
courts, etc. covered with sand from the storm surge.  Trees stripped
bare by the wind and most are down.  There's a great deal of information
available on this site.  I was not able to recognize the museum or the
location of the Dynzer's shop.  But the damage is evident from the south
end of Sanibel all the way up to the northern end of Captiva.  There is
also some good footage of the South Seas Resort.

Karlynn