From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:40:51 -0700
Dear Ken,

The new Compendium is a reprint of the 1986 edition of Abbott & Dance's
Compendium of Seashells...a 411 page, all color iconograph of worldwide
species.  The new edition has a list of correction in the back, better
quality paper and a more attractive, laminated cover rather than a dust
jacket. Other than that, it's the same as the previous edition. It sells
for $60 US, plus postage. Calif.residents add 7.75% sales tax.

Best regards,

Kim