Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:58:49 -0400
Thas right about Pen Shells, perks, and perios. You remove the perk first. If you want the perio, don't bleach. Just leave it out on the porch until the smell goes away. Pen shells: I use a number 2 pencil. Wha do I know?
     Just keep in mind: I'm right about most things----just not the ones I write about.
      Art

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!